In the heart of a lovely British summer, it’s easy to overlook the importance of a sturdy roof over your park home. However, just as we prepare for the unpredictability of the British weather, so too should we ensure our homes are well protected. A well-maintained roof is paramount to keeping your park home safe, secure, and cosy all year round.
Over time, the elements can wear down your roof, leading to leaks, damp, and damage that can quickly escalate if not addressed promptly. Here are some key signs that your park home might need a re-roof.
- Age of Your Roof: Typically, a roof lasts between 20 to 25 years. If your roof is pushing this age or older, it might be time to consider a re-roof.
- Curled or Missing Tiles: Brittle or curled tiles can indicate weathering and could potentially be letting water seep into your home. Missing tiles leave your home exposed to the elements, making a re-roof necessary.
- Signs of Water Damage or Leaks: Water stains on your ceiling or walls? These might be signs of a leaky roof, necessitating swift action to prevent further damage.
- Daylight Through the Roof Boards: If you can see daylight peeking through the boards in your loft, it’s likely there are gaps in your roof that need immediate attention.
- Granules in the Gutter: If you notice granules from your roof tiles in the gutter, this could suggest your roof is wearing out.
Re-roofing is not just about replacing old, worn-out tiles. It’s an opportunity to safeguard your home, increase its value, and give it a fresh new look. Here at White Rose Refurbishments, we are driven to deliver quality workmanship, providing a re-roofing service that is efficient, reliable, and competitively priced. If you suspect your park home needs a re-roof, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team.